I’ve been a Blackpink fan, or also known as “BLINK”, since 2017. Never would I thought that these girls will be one of the most outstanding girl group that I would meet as they give us astonishing performances on stage and videos. Since then, I am also watching all of their reality shows, music comeback stages, and music videos.
Last month, They released their new comeback music video “DDU-DU DDU-DU” from their new album “SQUARE UP” and they broke the record of the most viewed KPOP music video within 24 hours. It just amazed me by the fact that it’s been a year since they did their comeback and awaited us with an amazing comeback. Well! I have to say that they really deserved that spot. I’ve been streaming their video that day and I was shocked by the result.
I never regretted that I awaited their comeback for a year because even all the songs from the new album are really good as I listened to it. In honor of their awaited comeback, Here is to my Blackpink inspired Chocolate Bars. Feel free to check out my recipe down below if you want to try them!
65g of cocoa butter
2 tbsp of condensed milk
1 tbsp of full-cream milk powder
1 tsp of vanilla extract
Pink and Black Food Coloring
Chocolate Bar Molders
1. In a large saucepan with a large pot on the top, double boil the cocoa butter until fully melted. Then set aside.
2. Add in the condensed milk, full-cream milk powder, and vanilla extract, mix until fully combined.
3. Divide the mixture into 2 colors: Pink and Black. Add in the food coloring to each of the mixtures.
4. Using the chocolate bar molders, scoop an amount of mixture to each colored mixture until it is full in touch (top for black and bottom for pink), Bang the molder, leaving a clean flat shape on the top.
5. Use a toothpick to swirl the mixture from the filled chocolate molder for a rustic and colorful texture at the back of the bars.
6. Freeze the chocolate bars for 5-6 minutes until fully set.
7. Package them whenever you want or you can eat them right away!