Who doesn’t love a creamy, light, and tasty cheesecake? “I DO!” Ever since I made my first cheesecake, It was never a dull moment for me to have them at once- because they are my favorites. Cheesecakes have been my favorite treats right before macarons. What I love about them is that they are just so fun and easy to make. With just a few ingredients, You can make a creamy cheesecake that will delight your day. And what made it more beautiful to it is that you don’t need to pop them in the oven, all you need is to refrigerate them and you have the best cheesecake you can taste on.
I’ve been making tons of cheesecake flavors lately but this cheesecake flavor is by far the best flavor I have ever tasted. With my leftover peanut butter cups, I finally made something delicious that will make my friends and family loved. If you love this recipe, Feel free to have it. The recipe of this cake will be listed down below.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe
(Yield: 9″ inch pan or 8 muffin tins)
8 oz of cream cheese, softened
¼ cup of icing sugar
½ cup of heavy cream
3 tbsp of sugar
1 tbsp of lemon juice
1 tsp of lemon zest
¼ cup of peanut butter or 10 pieces of Reese Buttercup Chocolates, melted
½ cup of crushed graham cracker
3 tbsp of melted butter
1. Prepare the muffins tins or pans (specifically springform pan lined with a circular parchment paper below
2. In a small bowl, Mix together crushed Grahams and melted butter until set
3. Put the crushed graham mixture in each muffin tins or pan, making sure that the base of the pan are all covered below for the cheesecake
4. In a large bowl, Cream together the cream cheese, peanut butter (or melted Reese chocolates) and icing sugar until smooth and combined
5. In a separate bowl, Whipped together the heavy cream and the sugar until it turns soft peaks
6. Fold in the cream mixture to the cream cheese mixture until it is well incorporated
7. Place the mixture onto the pan or muffin tins with a crush graham base below
8. Refrigerate the cheesecake mixture for 4 hours or overnight
9. Remove the cheesecake from the pan
10 Voila, Enjoy a slice of delightful cheesecake!